Table of Contents
Cheerson TINY 117 speedy micro racing drone with 700 TVL FPV camera
Fans of the Cheerson quadcopter brand will definitely appreciate the fact that they finally decided to offer micro brushed racing quadcopters. The Cheerson TINY 117 Mini seems to be a good alternative to the Eachine’s QX series.
Certainly, the advertised 60 km/h flight speed is a clue for the fact that this Cheerson TINY 117 Mini is not just a RC toy. For flying at this insane flight speed you need good reflexes and serious flight experience.
Being powered by a 600 mAh battery, the flight autonomy of the Cheerson 117 is about 8 minutes. The battery can be easily replaced so you can have couple of spare ones ready for more fun time.
On front of the micro racing drone is located a 700 TVL camera. According to the manufacturer’s specs the FPV range is about 200 meters in open field.
Cheerson TINY 117 Mini features and specs
- Durable ABS & carbon fiber frame;
- Versatile F3 flight controller;
- Multiple flight modes;
- Support PPM, DSM and SBUS transmitters;
- 700 TVL FPV camera;
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights;
- Up to 60 km/h flight speed;
- About 200 meters FPV range;
- About 8 minutes of flight time.
Cheerson TINY 117 main parts
- Fixed motor apron;
- F3 brushed flight controller;
- 10mm x 20mm brushed motors brushed motors;
- 3-blade propellers;
- 700TVL camera with 25 mW 5.8G VTX;
- Non-slip mat;
- Battery fixing accessories;
- Body battery;
- 600 mAh Li_po battery;
- Screw posts & Screw.