Like the popular JJRC H37, this C-me also claims to be the perfect selfie drone. The C-me quadcopter comes with topnotch features, in addition to the compact foldable design. Few years ago, GPS positioning system on drones under $100 seemed to be unbelievable. Now, Cme features not just GPS but also barometric air-pressure sensor for stabling indoor flights.
On front of the Hobbico Cme drone is located a Full HD camera with integrated DVR. The camera allows to record videos with 1920 x 1080 pixels at 30 fps. Still photos can be captured with resolution of up to 3264 x 2448 pixels (8Mp). The C-Me is equipped with an image stabilization system which should help the drone capture clear and stable footage.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 7.6V, 750mAh LiPo battery allows up to 10 minutes flight time, which is about twice of what Elfie drone has.
Cme drone features and specs
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- 6-axis gyro stabilization;
- On-board 8MP, 1080P, Full HD camera with built-in DVR;
- Camera angle adjustment;
- Powerful LED light for low-light environments;
- Precise GPS positioning system;
- Barometric air-pressure sensor for stable indoor hovering;
- Smartphone APP control;
- GPS assisted One key return to home (RTH);
- Follow me flight mode;
- Easy social media share;
- 3-level of flight speed rates;
- Up to 10 minutes of flight autonomy.
At first look, my only disappointment around this new selfie drone is the extremely short flight range, about 20 meters. Frankly, for such short range, except for the “Follow me” mode, I do not know what other purpose can have the GPS.
Included with the C-me selfie drone
- 2s, 7.6V, 750mAh, flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- AC/DC adapter;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- C-me User manual.
Note: There is no remote controller included with the C-me drone. You will need a phone (Android or iOS) in order to fly it.