The newly announced Eachine RedDevi will feature 105mm size carbon-fiber frame and nice red protective canopy. Its supper fast EX1102 KV8700 motors are paired with 2-blade 65mm propellers. According to the first rumors, all electronic parts are 2-3s rated.
Thanks to the versatile Crazybee F4 PRO controller it can be configured with multiple flights modes. While newbies can practice on Angle mode, more experienced pilots can have fun with Acro mode.
The angle of the CADDX EOS2 camera can be manually adjusted in order to obtain the best field of view that fits for your flight style. The real-time image transmission is achieved using a 5.8G/40CH VTX with switchable broadcast power (25/200mW).
Eachine RedDevil main features
- 105mm carbon fiber frame with plastic protective canopy;
- Crazybee F4 PRO flight controller;
- 4-in-1 5A DSHOT600 ESC (Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.Hex);
- EX1102 KV8700 brushless motors;
- CADDX EOS2 camera;
- 25mw-200mw 5.8g VTX with SmartAudio;
- Optional DSMX, FlySky or FrSky radio receiver;
- XT30 plug with capacitor (100μF/16V);
- 2-3S LIPO compatible.
Eachine wanted to offer a “Real Bind and Fly version” without causing any headache or additional purchases. It is available with 3 type of radio receivers. According to your existing transmitter you can opt for DSMX, FlySky or FrSky protocol. The box includes a 3S/300mah battery, six pairs of spare propellers and some tools (screwdriver & prop wrench). Furthermore, everything comes in a nice case with hand-strap.