Following the Porsche Red design of the F7X headset, TOPSKY announces a new, much affordable, FPV goggles called PRIME II. This second generation drone goggles has extended field of view, larger nose area and adjustable optical correction (0.00 to -5.00). All this in order to make it more comfortable. Furthermore, the 2.4″ LCD screens have 4:3 aspect ratio, which is optimal for racing/freestyle drones.
The TOPSKY PRIME 2 FPV headset features built-in DVR which allows 720p@30fps video recording. By default, the integrated 5.8Ghz/48CH diversity receiver is paired with two pieces of rubber ducky antennas.
While all the control buttons are located on top of the goggles, the optics adjustment switches (IPD and Diopter) are found at the bottom of headset. Through the AV-in you can connect an external video source.
Price & Availability
Now, using this ‘BGTOP1‘ coupon code you can pre-order it with 20% off from Banggood. Expected processing time is around June 14, 2019.
Features & Specs
- Extended field of view (76° FOV);
- Comfortable T type head-strap and large nose part;
- 2x 480×320 LCD screens;
- Built-in 5.8Ghz/48CH diversity RF module;
- High quality DVR module (720P@30fps recording);
- 58-72mm wide range adjustable IPD;
- Adjustable -0.00~-5.00 optics;
- Replaceable 5V/2000mAh battery;
- AV-in and Audio out for headset;
- Support USB charging via mobile power bank.
What’s included in the box?
As you can see in the image bellow, the TOPSKY PRIME II goggles is packed with micro USB charging cable, head-strap, face-plate foam, two rubber ducky antennas and user manual.