Diatone, just announced their new generation FPV drone called GT-M205. Like its predecessors, Diatone 2018 GT-M205 will be available in both, Normal X and Normal Plus, configurations.
In order to ensure very good image quality, Diatone opted to equip the GT-M205 with the popular Runcam Micro Swift FPV camera.
Based on a versatile F4 flight controller, the Diatone 2018 GT-M205 can be configured with multiple flight modes. While newbies can practice with Angle and Horizon mode, the expert pilots can have fun with Air mode.
Diatone 2018 GT-M205 features and specs
- 205mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- CNC aluminium canopy frame;
- F4 8K flight controller with OSD (MPU6000 Six-Axis);
- Runcam micro swift FPV camera;
- TBS unify VTX with telemetry;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- 3-leaf propellers;
- Two design options, Normal X and Normal Plus.
Being a very new model, we don’t know (yet) anything about the LiPo compatibility, VTX Power, Firmware type and package versions (PNP vs BNF vs RTF).