Like most of the Diatone drones, the 2018 edition of the GT-M630 also comes in two variants, Normal-X and Stretch-X. Besides the different design approach, they seems to be identical as hardware specs.
At the end of each arm is located a powerful 1950KV brushless motor. The motors are paired with 6″/3-leaf propellers. The motors are driven by the Mamba F40 4-in-1 ESC.
The frontal RunCam Swift FPV camera is paired with a high power 5.8G VTX (800mW). Thanks to the TBS feature, channels & transmission power can be remotely adjusted.
Diatone 2018 GT-M630 features & specs
- 250mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- Mamba F405 flight controller;
- Edge racing 2308 1950KV brushless motors;
- Mamba F40 4IN1/ 40A 3- 6S ESC Dshot600;
- Runcam Swift camera;
- 5.8G VTX w/ TBS (remote control) and up to 800mW power;
- 6 inch – 3leaf propellers.
For now, the Diatone GT-M630 is available only in PNP version (without receiver, transmitter, battery and charger). The advertised price is around $250.