The new Diatone 2018 GT R630 (aka GT Rabbit) looks to be an excellent drone for anyone looking to get into FPV drone racing. It was announced in 3 sizes: 240, 250 and 260mm. According to the first rumors, all seems to share the same hardware.
Like its predecessor, the Diatone 2018 GT R630 is also based on the versatile Mamba F405 flight controller. At the end of each arm is located a EDGE2306 2450KV brushless motor. The motors are driven by the Mamba F40 ESC.
The frontal RunCam Swift FPV camera is paired with a high power 5.8G VTX (up to 800mW). Thanks to the TBS feature, channels & transmission power can be remotely adjusted.
Diatone 2018 GT R630 core features
- Durable carbon fiber frame (Normal X and Stretch X design)
- Available in 3 sizes (240, 250 and 260mm);
- Mamba F405 flight controller (MPU6000 8K six-axis, OSD, 16M flash & 5V BEC);
- RunCam Micro Swift FPV camera;
- TBS UNIFY 800mW 5.8G video transmitter (VTX);
- Mamba F40 / 40A 6S ESC (Dshot600 compatible);
- EDGE2306 2450KV brushless motors;
- XT60 battery connector.
Needed to Complete
- Radio receiver (FrSky or FlySky);
- Compatible transmitter;
- Flight battery;
- FPV googles / monitor.