At the beginning of 2017, Diatone rumored their new GT2 racing drone series. Now, after about 5 months, it is ready for the tests the Diatone GT200 V2, which is the largest model of the series.
The manufacturer announced the GT200 in two variants, GT200N
“Normal” and GT200S “Stretch”. The only difference between these two models is the shape of the frame. While the “N” edition has square shape the “S” has rectangular shape (X type).
In order to allow great impact resistance, both versions features carbon fiber frame and metal protective parts (for ESCs and battery).
If you want to record the journey of your races, additional to the HS1177 FPV camera you can install on top of the Diatone GT200 drone a GoPro Hero or alike camera.
Diatone GT200S features and specs
- Robust 200 mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- Fury F3 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD;
- 302XD high efficiency MOSFET, 3-4S, Dshot600 ESCs;
- D-silver 2306 2450KV brushless motors;
- Soft motor mounts;
- 5″ 3-blade propellers;
- 600TVL HS1177 FPV camera (SUPER HADⅡ CCD Sensor);
- SP2 V2 5.8G 48CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (0/25/200/400mW);
- Suitable for 3s and 4s Li-Po batteries.
Unfortunately all these nice features have a price. PNP package (no battery, charger and radio) of both versions (GT200S and GT200N) is sold for $260.