In order to exclude props and motors from FPV view, the DIATONE GTR249T-HD features “deadcat” design. It may sound a little morbid, but the drone arms are orientated like a dead cat’s legs.
While the first generation GT R249 Rabbit was equipped with RunCam Micro Swift camera, the new GTR249T-HD with CADDX Turtle V2 camera.
The MAMBA Racing MB1105 5500KV motors are paired with 3-leaf propellers. All the electronic parts are well protected by the purple canopy. GTR249T- HD comes with XT30 battery plug and can be powered by 3S LIPO batteries.
DIATONE GT R249T-HD features&specs
- 115 size carbon fiver air-frame with protective canopy (Cool electroplating color);
- Deadcat design (frame layout);
- MAMBA F405MINI MK2 flight controller;
- 25A Mamba F25 MK2 4S ESC Dshot 600;
- MAMBA Racing MB1105 5500KV motors;
- CADDX Turtle V2 camera;
- Copper pipe antenna;
- JST1.25 radio receiver port (Frsky R-XSR or XM+);
- 3-4S LIPO compatible (3s/650~750mAh suggested).
Needed to be completed with
Being sold as PNP package, you will need, besides flight battery (3S/4S LIPO pack) and transmitter, a compatible radio receiver. For easy wiring, Diatone suggests to use a Frsky R-XSR or XM+ receiver with JST1.25 plug. For FPV flights you will also need FPV goggles.