Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but Diatone’s latest FPV drone is named like one of their SEO assistant. Tina is a very pleasant presence on social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook). In order to allow safe indoor flights, the Diatone Hey Tina Whoop163 features caged blade protectors.
Diatone offers their new Whoop163 drone with two power options and 5 different colors (black, green, orange, blue and purple). While 2/3S (Whoop163) edition comes with MAMBA Racing MB1103 8500KV motors, the 2S (Whoop162) version has MB1103 12000KV ones.
The brain of the Hey Tina Whoop163 quadcopter is a versatile MAMBA F411AIO flight controller. As FPV rig, Diatone opted for RUNCAM NANO 2 FPV camera and Mamba TX400MW 5.8G FPV transmitter.
Diatone Hey Tina Whoop163/Whoop162 highlights
- Super safe caged design;
- Compact size, 86mm wheelbase;
- MAMBA F411AIO flight controller (Falcox);
- 13A ESC (Dshot 600 protocol);
- MAMBA Racing MB1103 8500KV (2S-3S) or MB1103 12000KV (2S);
- TX400MW 5.8G VTX with copper pipe antenna;
- RUNCAM NANO 2 FPV camera;
- 2/3S and 2S power options;
- Optional FrSky R-XSR radio reciever;
- Available in 5 different colors.