Diatone one of the most popular FPV drone brands recently announced a new 6S longe-range quadcopter. While the digital Roma F6 HD comes equipped with DJI Air UNIT and DJI FPV camera, the analog Roma F6 with RUNCAM PHOENIX X2 camera and MAMBA Ultra 1W VTX. Both variants come with an onboard GPS module (M22 – Digital and M8Plus – Analog).
The Diatone Roma F6 is built on a 260mm size frame with 6mm arm thickness. The versatile F722 MK2 flight controller is matched with the powerful MAMBA F55 128K ESC board. At the end of each arm, there is a TOKA 2306.5 1650KV brushless motor with a 6″ 3 blade propeller.
Core features and technical specs
- Robust T300 3K carbon fiber frame with 260mm wheelbase and 6mm arm thickness;
- MAMBA DJI F722 MK2 Flight Controller;
- BLHeli_32 MAMBA F55 128K ESC;
- TOKA 2306.5 1650KV brushless motors;
- Onboard M22/M8Plus GPS module;
- Digital (DJI AIR UNIT + DJI camera) and Analog (RUNCAM PHOENIX X2 + MAMBA Ultra 1000mW VTX) FPV versions;
- 6S LIPO battery compatible.