Although, only few weeks ago were announced DJI’s latest Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom quadcopters, first dedicated accessories already started to come out on the market. Those who like to pimp their drones will definitely love this PGYTECH tuning KIT (Landing skids & LED lights).
Everyone with some flight experience knows how difficult is to take-off from high grass. The PGYTECH Landing Gears rises Mavic 2 Pro’s ground clearance with about 35mm. Higher ground clearance will also reduce the chance of broken camera gimbal during hard landings.
The LED lights are attached to the rear landing gears. They can be configured with 3 light intensity levels (Low, Middle & High). This Mavic 2 LED light can be also configured with flashing mode – which allows longer working time.
PGYTECH Landing Gear Skid with LED Head Lamp Light highlights
- 2-in-1 kit (4 pieces of high landing skids & 2 powerful LED lights);
- Made of superior material, durable to use;
- Extremely lightweight, only 55 grams;
- Allows to Take-off/Land from almost any terrain;
- Four type of illuminations (High, Middle, Low & Flashing);
- Compatible with Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom drones.
Package content, Price & Availability
As I previously mentioned, the KIT includes the following: 2 frontal skids, 2 rear landing gears and two LED lamps. The Mavic 2 Landing gear & Head Light kit can be ordered from here for US$34.99 (including free shipping). NOTE: the head lights are powered by AAA type batteries and they are not included in the package.