Eachine Chaser88 racing quadcopter with brushless motors and 800TVL AIO FPV camera
Certainly, when it comes to FPV racing quadcopters, Eachine is one of the most active RC toy manufacturer. They announce new drones like this Eachine Chaser88 almost every week.
Honestly, with those colorful 3-blade propellers (pink in front / yellow on rear) and that orange camera mount, the Chaser88 drone looks damn good.
On the rear part of the quad is located a status light bar with 6 LEDs and a buzzer.
The VTX 800TVL camera has 25mW transmission power. By short pressing the camera’s control button you can toggle between 8 TX channels. By long pressing (for more than 1.5 second) the same button you change the TX band (A, B , E, F and R).
Eachine Chaser88 features and specs
- Ultra compact “X” shape design;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- Colorful tri-blade propellers;
- Versatile F3 Mini flight controller (Firmware version: bf 1.3.1);
- 800TVL camera with built-in 5.8G 25mW VTX;
- Protective camera ring;
- Status LED bar;
- Onboard buzzer;
- 2s flight battery.
Eachine Chaser88 main parts
- Frame kit;
- 1 set of 1103 brushless motors (2xCW and 2xCCW);
- 1 set of 2030 propellers;
- AIO VTX 800TVL Camera;
- 6A 4 IN 1 ESC (BLHELI-S);
- F3 Mini flight controller;
- Status LED bar with buzzer;
- Black alumina camera protection ring.