After Diatone, HGLRC, and other reputable drone brands, Eachine also came up with their first CineWhoop style FPV race drone. Eachine Cvatar is built on a 142mm size frame with EVA duct propeller protectors and it has two power options. While the 4s edition has 1507 type 3600KV motors, the 6s version has 2400KV ones. Both variants have the same high-performance F722 flight controller and powerful 35A ESC.
Thanks to the included adjustable GoPro mount, in addition to the onboard RunCam Nano2 FPV camera, you can install a second 4K action camera. The real-time video transmission is achieved by using an Eachine 5.8G VTX. According to your needs, you can adjust broadcast power between 25, 200, 600, and 800mW.
Eachine Cvatar CineWhoop features and specs
- 142mm size airframe with CineWhoop style duct EVA blade protectors;
- Eachine F722 mini Flight Controller;
- 35A BL32 3-6S 4in1 ESC;
- Eachine 1507 3600KV (4s) or 2400KV (6s) brushless motors;
- Gemfan 75mm 3-leaf propellers;
- RunCam Nano2 FPV Camera;
- High power Eachine TXC23 5.8G VTX (PIT/25/200/600/800mW);
- Adjustable GoPro camera mount;
- Optional FrSky R-XSR, FrSky XM+ or TBS Crossfire radio receiver;
- DJI Air Unit compatible;
- 4s and 6s power versions (850-1300mAh suggested capacity).
Eachine Cvatar drone main parts
Flight controller specs
- F722 Mini;
- MPU: MPU6000;
- CPU: STM32F722 RET6;
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo;
- Barometer: BMP280;
- Weight: 3.7grams.
Motor speed controller specs
- 4-in-1 board;
- CPU: STM32F051;
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo;
- Steady Current: 35A;
- Peak Current: 40A（10 Sec）’
- Weight: 6.5grams.
Onboard camera specs
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ CMOS;
- Resolution: 700 TVL;
- Lens: 2.1mm;
- Input Power: DC 5V;
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 16mm;
- Net weight: 3.2grams.