Surely, the Eachine DustX58 is not just one of the smallest brushless FPV racing quadcopter but also the lightest. It weights only 25 grams (without battery) and has 58mm wheelbase (rotor to opposite rotor size).
Unlike other Eachine mini FPV drones, this DustX58 comes only with FrSky radio. Paired with the X9D Plus transmitter you will have about 200 meters control range.
In order to allow safer indoor flights, the Eachine Dust X58 drone is equipped with full protection frame. In my opinion, although this protects very well the propellers being very thin, your fingers are still not safe.
In center of the aircraft is located the AIO 5.8G VTX camera. According the specs it has a total of 48 transmission channels. Nothing mentioned about broadcast (TX) power. The camera has two control buttons and linear 5.8G antenna.
Eachine DustX58 quadcopter highlights
- Ultra compact brushless mini racer;
- Carbon fiber frame;
- Versatile F3 flight controller with integrated 8CH SUBS radio receiver;
- Brushless 20000KV motors;
- 4A 1S Blheli_S 4in1 ESC;
- 3-blade propellers;
- Propeller protection frame;
- AIO VTX FPV camera;
- About 200meters control range.
I already contacted BG to see if they can send one for review. I’m curious how can perform a small brushless racer like this DustX58. Frankly, I have some doubts about its power, especially that is powered by only one 1s 400mAh Li-Po battery.
Eachine DustX58 main parts and included accessories
- 58mm carbon fiber frame kit;
- F3 Flight Control Board Built-in 8CH SUBS Receiver for X9D Plus
- 2 pieces of CW 0703 20000KV brushless motors;
- 2 pieces of CCW 0703 20000KV brushless motors;
- 2sets of 3-blade propellers (4CW and 4CCW);
- 4A 1S Blheli_S 4 in 1 ESC D-Shot 600
- 5.8G FPV camera with 5.8G 48CH VTX NTSC/PAL;
- 1s 450mAh Li-Po battery;
- Camera mount;
- Battery charger;
- Battery Velcro tape.