Eachine DVR03 with built-in 5.8G 72CH VTX and DVR (video recording)
Following the success of 3in1 cameras, Eachine came up this time with a 4in1 camera with integrated DVR. The Eachine DVR03 FPV camera integrates: 520TVL camera, 72CH VTX, antenna and HD DVR. The recorded HD videos are stored on a removable micro SD memory card.
The integrated DVR module allows not just to record your FPV flights but also to review them right on the field. By long pressing the “CS1” button you can enable the playback mode.
According to your needs and local RF regulation you can switch between 25mw, 50mw and 200nW transmission power.
The ultra lightweight design and the low voltage operation allows the Eachine DVR03 to be used on very small drones. Even the little Eachine E010 quadcopter is able to lift this FPV camera.
If you want to use this FPV camera with 2s – 5s Li-Po batteries you will need to use a DC to DC converter.
Updates on 07.03.2017
Now, the camera is available here for $29.99 including free shipping.
Eachine DVR03 FPV camera highlights
- Unique 4 in 1 concept (Camera, VTX, FPV antenna and DVR);
- Lightweight and super mini size (only 6.8g);
- 7 segment status LCD;
- Switchable transmission power;
- Switchable video standard (Pal/NTSC);
- Low voltage operation (3.2 – 5.5V);
- Built-in microphone;
- 520TVL, 120 degree FOV;
- 1/4″ Image sensor;
- Integrated 72CH 5.8G real-time video transmission module;
- Nickel plated 4 leaf antenna;
- 1280×720 @ 30fps video recording;
- Video playback feature.
Eachine DVR03 VTX specs
- Switchable output power (0, 25mW, 50mW and 200mW);
- 72 transmission frequencies (9 bands and 8 channels);
- One button configuration;
- Up to 800mAh current usage.