Eachine E010S quadcopter with 800TVL FPV camera and F3 brushed flight controller
This morning, checking the outdoor temperature, I found out that was -18ºC (0º Fahrenheit). This freezing cold kills any outdoor flying fun. Luckily, thanks to the little toys like this Eachine E010S, we can practice indoor even during the coldest winter days.
Compared to the Eachine E010 this new upgraded E010S is a more versatile flying machine. It is based on the F3 brushed flight controller which allows multiple flight modes. In my opinion, while the E010 is suitable for first time pilots, the Eachine E010S FPV quadcopter is more suitable for intermediate to advanced pilots.
On top of the 65mm sized frame is located a tiny FPV 800TVL camera with integrated 25mW 40CH 5.8G VTX module.
According to your existing transmitter (Tx) you can opt to order it with DSMX, Flysky or Frsky radio receiver (Rx).
Eachine E010S features and specs
- Ultra compact ducted fan design (65mm);
- 4-blade propellers;
- Multiple flight modes ();
- Versatile F3 brushed flight controller;
- Micro USB firmware upgrade port;
- Configurable with Baseflight and Cleanflight APPs;
- Optional receiver board (DSM, FlySky and Frsky);
- 800TVL AIO FPV camera with built-in 25mW 5.8G 40CH VTX.
Eachine E010S package includes:
- Carbon fiber frame with nylon protection frame;
- 4 pieces of 615 coreless/brushless motors (59000 rpm ± 12%);
- 2 sets of 4-blade propellers (4xCW and 4xCCW);
- F3 EVO brush flight controller;
- 800TVL 40cH 25mW VTX FPV camera;
- 3.7V 45C 150maH flight battery;
- USB battery charger cable;
- Propeller removing tool;
- E010S user manual.