Eachine’s popular E010 drone series gets another upgrade. The “Pro” version comes with Shark alike protective canopy. While the Eachine E010S Pro follows its predecessor base design, it is equipped with a much versatile F3 flight controller.
In order to allow easy maintenance, the 615 type brushed motors are equipped with connectors. No soldering iron required if you need to replace them. The 800TVL camera also comes with connector.
Thanks to the TinyWhoop blade protectors, the Eachine E010S Pro is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights.
Eachine E010S Pro features and specs
- Versatile F3 flight controller with multiple flight modes;
- Large Tiny Whoop alike blade protectors;
- Protective canopy with cool shark design;
- OSD feature;
- USB firmware and configuration port;
- High hold mode;
- 800TVL FPV camera
- 5.8G real-time image transmission;
- Optional DSM2, FlySky or FrSky radio receiver;
- About 3.5 minutes flight time.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt to order the E010S Pro quadcopter with DSM2, FlySky or FrSky radio receiver. The receiver is integrated into the flight controller and cannot be replaced.
Eachine E010S Pro main parts (package content)
- 65mm sized frame kit;
- F3_EVO_Brush flight controller;
- 1 set of 615 59000 rpm coreless motors
- 2 set of 4-leaf propellers;
- 800TVL camera wit integrated 40CH 25mW VTX;
- 3.7V 45C 240mAh LiPo battery;
- Blade removing tool;