Eachine’s latest E38 entry level drone will be available with 4 types of on-board camera. You can opt from low-quality 480P resolution to ultra high quality 4K resolution. All Eachine E38 versions will be purchasable in black and white colors.
In addition to the newbie features (3 level of speed rates, headless mode and altitude holde), the Eachine E38 comes with removable blade protectors. During night flights you will be guided by for LED lights (one under each motor). The aircraft measures 35 * 35 * 7.5 cm (with prop guards) and weights 280 grams.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 1100mAh battery allows up to 13 minutes flight time. As charging time takes about two hours, few spare batteries are welcomed from the beginning.
Eachine E38 features & specs
- Cool Hubsan style design;
- Removable blade protectors;
- 4 type of cameras (4K, 1080P, 720P and 480P);
- Stable hovering (barometric altitude hold);
- Headless mode;
- 8520 coreless motors;
- 3 flight speed rates;
- LED lights for night flights;
- About 80-100 meters control range and 50-70 WiFi FPV range;
- Up to 13 minutes airborne time.
- Eachine E38 RC Quadcopter;
- Remote Control with phone holder;
- 3.7V/1100mAh Lipo Battery (1, 2 or 3 pieces);
- USB Charging Cable
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 2 pieces of spare props;
- User manual.