Table of Contents
In the last few years, Eachine came on the market with many affordable entry-level FPV goggles. Well, this time they are aiming high! The Eachine EV300O features top-notch hardware, from HD OLED display, built-in DVR, Rapid Mix RX Receiver to HeadTracker.
Thanks to the wide range of DC input (7.4-25.2 Volts), it can be powered from 2S to 6S batteries. It can be also powered through the type-C USB firmware upgrade port.
Eachine managed to integrate into their new FPV headset interpupillary distance adjustment in order to provide the best field of view. IPD value can be adjusted between the range of 58 to 71mm. The focus adjustment is another awesome feature of the Eachine EV300O FPV goggles, it basically moves the optics in and out independently so both your eyes can get the best possible focus (0~ -6).
Eachine EV300O features and specs
- Dual-OLED HD display with a resolution of 1024*768 pixels;
- Head Tracker (3-axis Accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope);
- Built-in 5.8Ghz 48CH Rapidmix Receiver;
- Integrated H.264 DVR with 30fps;
- Interpupillary distance (IPD): 58~71mm;
- Focus: 0~-6 adjustable;
- Side-by-side 3D function;
- HDMI input, Headset out, AV port, and HT out.
- Type-C USB port for firmware upgrade and power;
- Wide range of DC input, 7.4-25.2V (2-6S LIPO).
Included accessories with the Eachine EV300O goggles
- Receiver module;
- Faceplate (wide and narrow);
- Sponge with band;
- Power cable;
- Headtracker cable;
- 5.8Gb 2dD antennas;
- Video/Audio Cable;
- USB-C Cable;
- Zipper case;
- User Manual.