As its name says, the Eachine EX2mini is a compact sized brushless drone with 5.8G FPV monitor. Eachine advertises the EX2mini with a 2in1 FPV monitor/goggles.
According to the manufacture’s specs, the 2s 850mAh LiPo battery allows about 8~10 minutes of flight autonomy. The total flight time may vary according to your flight style and installed parts (camera & blade protectors).
The Eachine EX2mini is packed with a nice remote controller, which allows an excellent control range. Eachine claims that their EX2mini quadcopter has up to 300 meters flight range. Besides the usual control sticks, on front panel there are 4 additional control buttons. From left to right: Light switch, Lock/Unlock motors, L/H speed switch and Photo/Video button.
The powerful 1306 2750KV brushless motors are paired with 2-blade propellers and 4-in-1 ESC (brush-less electronic speed controller).
Eachine EX2mini quadcopter features & specs
- Compact air-frame (22 x 22 x 6.5 cm);
- Optional 5.8G FPV camera;
- Innovative 4-in-1 Electronic Speed Controller;
- Powerful 1306 2750KV brushless motors;
- 6-axis gyro stabilization;
- Acro & Angle flight modes;
- High/Low speed rates;
- Bright LED lights for night flights;
- About 200-300 meters control range (Up to 200 meters FPV range w/ camera).
The Eachine EX2 Mini drone features two type of flight modes. While newbies can practice with Angle mode, the expert pilots can have fun with Acro mode.
Eachine EX2 Mini FPV combo package includes:
- EX2mini RC Quadcopter;
- Remote controller
- 7.4V 850mAh flight battery;
- Battery charger;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- Screwdriver and prop tool;
- C5810 5.8G FPV Camera;
- 4.3″ FPV Monitor;
- FPV Goggles.