Eachine Falcon 120 tiny micro FPV racing drone
Slowly Eachine slowly becomes one of the most popular racing quadcopter manufacturer. They announce new models almost every month. The Eachine Falcon 120 is currently their smallest brushless model.
Although has a small size (120mm) I will recommend it for indoor flights only for experienced pilots. The powerful brushless motors can produce serious damages.
The Falcon 120 FPV quadcopter is offered with 3 type of flight controller. According to your taste you can opt between CC3D, Naze32 and SP Racing F3 FCs.
In the rear part of the airframe is a small status LED bar which can be configured to show the actual flight mode and turning direction.
Thanks to the 700TVL camera and 5.8G 200mW VTX the Eachine Falcon 120 drone can be paired with almost any 5.8G FPV display or FPV goggles.
Eachine Falcon 120 features and specs
- Robust carbon fiber frame;
- Ultra-compact design;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- 4 blade propellers;
- Can be powered with 3s nor 4s Li-Po batteries;
- Can work with all popular racing flight controllers (CC3D, F3 or Naze32);
- 5.8G 40CH real-time image transmission module;
- 700TVL camera;
- Direction and status LED bar.
Eachine Falcon 120 main parts
- 120mm, X-shape carbon fiber frame;
- BR1806 brushless motors (KV 2300);
- BLHELI-S 20A 4 in 1 ESC module;
- Flight controller (CC3D, F3 or Naze32);
- 700TVL camera;
- FT200 VTX real-time wireless image transmission (200mW – 5.8G);
- FPV antenna;
- 3″ four-blade propellers;
- Status LED bar.
Yeah, this thing is ONE AWESOME FPV Drone!
Yesterday I flew it’s maiden flight! My “Turbo” Reviews of the Eachine Falcon 120 is:
– great flight performance;
– pretty fast;
– Well balanced;
– Super agile!