Eachine’s latest Novice-I drone is a 75mm brushless Whoop specially designed for beginner pilots. In order to allow lots of practicing hours, besides the basic package with 2 LIPOs, there is a fly-more combo package with 10 batteries and one set of spare propellers. Both box options include 6-way charger, remote controller and Eachine VR005 FPV goggles.
The Eachine Novice-I is fully build and ready to fly out of the box, doe’s not require any additional accessories to experience your first FPV flight. It is small enough to fly it through your house, apartment or car parking, but packs enough punch to really keep you at the edge of your seat! Being equipped with powerful brushlees motors it is suitable for outdoor practice as well.
Eachine Novice-I features & specs
- Ready to Fly (RTF) out of the box;
- 75mm size Tiny Whoop style unibody frame with protective canopy;
- Nano X F4 pro flight controller;
- Betaflight OSD support (easy to get RSSI, Voltage, Current on your FPV goggles);
- Onboard 4in1 5A ESC;
- EX1102 KV135000 brushless motors;
- 5.8G-48CH Nano VTX (25-200 mW output power);
- RunCam NANO2 700TVL camera;
- Internal Frsky NON-EU receiver;
- WT8 transmitter;
- Compatible both for 1s-2s Lipo/LIHV.
Eachine Novice-i main parts
Nano X F4 Pro flight controller specs
- MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH);
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection);
- Power supply: 1-2S battery input (DC 3.5-8.7V);
- Integrated 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready;
- Built-in Frsky D8 SPI receiver;
- BetaFlight OSD (SPI Control);
- Built-in Current meter Max 28A;
- Current meter scale set to 1175;
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC and Voltage detection;
- Board size: 28.5 x 28.5 mm.
Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) specs
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21;
- Power supply: 2-4S LiPo/LiPo HV (7v/17v);
- Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (5 seconds);
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable;
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX;
- Default protocol: DSHOT600.
FPV transmitter specs
- Output power: 25~200mw switchable;
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Channels: 48CH (5 bands x 8 channels);
- Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V;
- Current consumption: 300mA(type);
- Antenna: RG178 antenna;
- SmartAudio ready;
- Weight: 2 grams.
Radio transmitter specs
- Model: WT8;
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz;
- Frequency Hopping: Latest FHSS (64 points,3.6ms);
- Channels: 8 channels;
- Resolution: 4096;
- Transmission: ≤100mw (20dbm);
- Distance: >1000m (depends on actual situation);
- Working Voltage:4.2-6v (4 * AAA 1.5V);
- Working current: 100-150mA;
- Size:162 * 110 * 62 mm;
- Color: Black.