From the first rumored images was obvious that the Eachine TX16S is a RadioMaster TX16S clone. I adopt an almost identical design and a similar set of features. Both run OpenTX firmware, has 16CH transmission channels, and are equipped with pro-grade Hall Sensor Gimbals.
The Eachine TX16S remote controller is powered by two pieces of 18650 batteries. You can also power it with 2s LIPO cells. The battery can be recharged conveniently via the Type-C USB port. Its 4.3-inch color status screen has a resolution of 480*272 pixels. It has two screw holes on top for FPV monitor installation.
In addition to the internal CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, and CYRF6936 multi-protocol RF Chip, it can be equipped with an external RF module.
The Eachine TX16S radio has a total of eight switches (4 on the front panel) and two dial knobs. It has two shoulder switches on each side of the RC.
Eachine TX16S remote controller features
- Full-size pro-grade drone transmitter (183x212xT66mm);
- Hall Sensor Gimbals;
- 8 switches + 2 dials;
- OpenTX firmware;
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System;
- Full Speed Native TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry(Protocol and Receiver dependent);
- Industrial grade IPS 4.3 inch 480*272 color status LCD;
- Voice function and Vibration alerts;
- Powered by two 18650 type batteries.
Eachine TX16S Multi-protocol RF System compatibility
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, and Walkera Devo;
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky,and Futaba SFHSS;
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan;
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN, and most other Chinese models.