Like we are used with the Tyro series, the number included in the name of Eachine Tyro69 drone means its price not its wheelbase size (distance between motors). For only $69 you get all the parts you need to build your own brushless racing FPV drone.
At the end of each 2mm carbon fiber arm there is a 1104 8600KV brushless motor with a 65mm propeller. Each motor can generate up to 170 g thrust (144 Watt of maximum continuous power). Eachine claims that acceleration is close to the one offered by the much larger 5″ racing drones.
The Caddx Beetle V2 AIO FPV camera is installed on top of the drone. Its 25mW transmission power is just fine for proximity park flying and indoor practice.
Eachine Tyro69 features & specs
- Easy to install DIY FPV drone;
- Super high thrust ratio (170*4/75);
- Ultralight 105mm carbon fiber frame kit;
- Eachine F411 OSD Flight Controller;
- 1104 8600KV motors by Eachine;
- 20A BL_S 4In1 speed controller (ESC);
- 2.5 inch, 2-leaf propellers;
- Caddx Beetle V2 Camera AIO VTX camera (1200TVL/5.8G/25mW);
- 2-3S LIPO compatible (3s 350-450mAh suggested).
Needed to Complete
Being sold as PNP KIT, you will need, besides flight battery (2-3S LIPO pack) and transmitter, a compatible radio receiver. For FPV flights you will also need a FPV goggles.