Weighting only 21 grams (without battery), the Eachine UZ65 is one of the lightest brushless Whoop available right now. Eachine offers their new 65mm size FPV drone with two type of internal (SPI FlySky or FrSky) and two versions of external (DSM2/DSMX or TBS Crossfire) radio receivers.
The versatile Crazybee F4 flight controller features integrated 5A ESC (speed controller) and 40CH/5.8G video transmitter with 25-100mW broadcast power. The angle of the RunCam Nano3 FPV camera can be adjusted according to your flight style.
Eachine UZ65 drone features
- Whoop style blade protectors and nylon protective canopy;
- World first 65mm brush-less Whoop with 35mm propellers
- Crazybee F4 flight controller w/ internal FrSky or FlySky receiver;
- Optional DSM2/DSMX or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- Runcam Nano3 FPV camera with 1/3 inch CMOS sensor;
- Camera angle adjustment;
- 25-100mW 5.8G/40CH video transmitter;
- 1S Lipo/LIHV compatible (300mah 30C suggested).
Price and availability
As I previously mentioned, the UZ95 Eachine is available with multiple radio options. Its price depends on the receiver you choose (internal FrSky/FlySky – $95, external DSMX – $99 and external TBS Crossfire – $123). You can order all versions from Banggood, they include in the package 4 pieces of 300mAh batteries, LIPO charger and one set of spare propellers.
Eachine UZ65 detailed specs
Flight controller specs
- Power supply: 1-2S battery input (DC 2.9V-8.7V);
- Frsky SPI RX version Firmware target: CrazybeeF4FR or Flysky SPI RX version Firmware target: CrazybeeF4FS;
- DSM2/DSMX External RX version Firmware target: CrazybeeF4DX or TBS Crossfire External RX version Firmware target: CrazybeeF4DX;
- MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection);
- Built-in 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC (Dshot600 ready);
- Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control);
- Built-in SPI Frsky/Flysky receiver;
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC;
- Built-in voltage detection;
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5 mm.
Onboard 4in1 ESC specs
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21;
- Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HV;
- Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds);
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable;
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_7.HEX;
- Default protocol: DSHOT600.
Integrated 5.8G VTX specs
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels With Race band;
- Broadcast power: 25mw~100mw;
- Input voltage: 3.3V~5.5V;
- Current consumption: 300mA;
- Smartaudio ready.
Runcam Nano3 camera specs
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ CMOS;
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL;
- Lens : 2.1mm(M8) FOV 160°;
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC Non Switchable;
- S/N Ratio: >50dB;
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto;
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto;
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F;
- D-WDR: Auto;
- Day/Night: Color;
- Power:DC 3-5.5V;
- Net Weight: 1.2 grams;
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 9 mm.