Following the success of Babyhawk, EmaxModel plans to release another micro class FPV drone. Emax Babyhawk-R is built on a 112mm sized carbon fiber frame. According to the rumored specs, Babyhawk-R is optimized for 3s and 4s LiPo batteries as well.
In order to offer the best performance, the RS1106 6000KV brushless motors are paired with 2 inch Avan Micro 4-blade propellers.
A 650TVL camera is located in front of the aircraft. The real-time image transmission is achieved using a 5.8G VTX with switchable broadcast power. According to your needs, you can toggle between 25 and 200 mW.
Emax Babyhawk-R core features
- 112mm sized carbon frame with 3mm arms thickness ;
- Customizable shell Canopy with adjustable camera positions;
- High-Speed propulsion system featuring RS1106 motors and Avan Micro propellers;
- Mini Magnum Tower (F3 FC and 12A ESC AIO );
- Optimized BetaFlight firmware for best performance;
- Integrated OSD with low voltage detection;
- 650TVL camera with CCD image sensor;
- 40 Channel 5.8G VTX with switchable broadcast power (25/200mW);
- Compatible with 3s and 4s LiPo batteries.
One of the strangest thing around this new Emax drone is the large capacitor that is left loose on right side of the canopy. I hope that the final release will not have this design issue.
Emax Babyhawk-R main parts (package content):
- 112 mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- Protective canopy;
- F3 Magnum flight controller;
- 4 pieces of Emax RS1106 6000KV brushless motors;
- 4-in-one 12A BLheli_S ESC;
- 1 set of 2″ EMAX AVAN Micro 4-blade propellers;
- 650TVL mini camera;
- 5.8G 40CH VTX;
- Optional Frsky radio receiver.
Last updated on January 4, 2018