The Emax EZ Pilot is a Tiny Whoop type brushed drone specially designed for beginner pilots. Thanks to the ducted blade protectors, newbies can practice outdoor as well as indoor.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, with a fully charged 450mAh battery you can have about 4 minutes of flight time. Both transmitter and FPV goggles are powered by standard 18650 type battery.
EZ Pilot features gyroscopic self-leveling paired with Smart Height Assist, allowing the pilot to focus more on the flight direction than dealing with throttle management in order to stay in the air.
Emax EZ Pilot features & specs
- Complete FPV system;
- Whoop style blade protector for safer indoor flights;
- 82.5mm wheelbase and 40mm 3-leaf propellers;
- Gyroscopic Self-leveling;
- Smart Height Assist;
- EZ One Stick Control;
- On-board 600TVL camera;
- 5.8G/37CH FPV transmitter with 25mW VTX power;
- About 4 minutes flight time w/ 1s/450 mAh HV Li-Po battery.
In addition to the standard accessories (battery, charger and remote), Emax packs with the EZ Pilot an entry-level FPV goggles and some stickers which allow to personalize your drone.
- EZ Pilot drone with camera;
- Remote Controller;
- FPV Goggles;
- Emax 1s HV 450mAh LIPO Battery;
- Goggle Battery Case;
- USB charger cable;
- Spare propellers set (2x CW & 2x CCW);
- Drone instruction manual.