Its small size and integrated blade protectors, make the Emax Nanohawk just perfect to practice indoors during the cold winter days. Its futuristic design somehow reminds me of a Xmas tree decoration :)
The 65mm size Emax Nanohawk weighs just 20 grams and uses brushless motors with 4-leaf propellers. The F4 AIO flight controller comes with an integrated 5A ESC, FrSky compatible radio receiver, and 25mW 5.8GHz FPV transmitter.
Emax opted to install the Runcam Nano 3 camera on their smallest FPV drone. Its 800TVL high-resolution image sensor, claims to be 30% bigger than other Tiny Whoop cameras on the market.
Emax NanoHawk drone features and specs
- Super-lightweight (only 20 grams);
- 65mm size frame with integrated blade protectors;
- F4 AIO flight controller with integrated 5A ESC, Frsky D8/D16 Mode radio receiver, and 25mW VTX;
- Runcam Nano 3 800TVL FPV camera;
- Tiny TH0802 II 19000KV brushless motors;
- 1201 4-Blade propellers;
Included accessories with the Nano Hawk drone
- 2 pairs of spare propellers
- 1s/300mAh flight battery;
- Battery installation rubber bands;
- Screwdriver and spare bolts;
- 6 channel USB battery charger;
- Two charging cables.