EMAX is one of the most active players in the micro and small FPV drone market segment. Their new NanoHawk X drone promises unmatched flight performance from a 41gram drone.
The NanoHawk X is built on a lightweight carbon fibre frame with a 120mm wheelbase and a protective canopy. Emax opted for an AIO F4 flight controller with integrated 5A ESC and SPI RX compatible with Frsky D8/D16 transmitters. Its TH12025 11000kv brushless motors are paired together with AviaTH1609 3″ 2-leaf propellers. The Runcam Nano 3 together with the up to 200mW 5.8GHz VTX provides excellent video feed over long distaces.
EMAX NanoHawk X features and specs
- Compact and lightweight 3″ FPV racing drone for outdoor flights;
- Measures 100x100x35mm and weighs just 41 grams without a battery;
- F4 AIO flight controller with 5A ESC and SPI RX compatible with Frsky D8/D16;
- Emax TH12025 11000KV motors + AviaTH1609 propellers;
- 5.8GHz 37 CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25-200mW) and SmartAudio;
- Runcam Nano 3 800TVL FPV camera;
- Up to 7.5 minutes flight time with a 1S 450mAH HV LIPO.