Following the great success of the BabyHawk series, Emax is planning to release a much compact version, called TinyHawk. Like its predecessors, the Emax TinyHawk drone also features Tiny Whoop alike design. I would be curious to test one and find out if the reversed installation of the 15000KV brushless motors has any impact in terms of flight performance, or just looks interesting.
All the electronic parts (including the 600TVL FPV camera) are well protected by the canopy. Micro USB firmware port and VTX button are easily accessible from top of the canopy (without removing it).
According to the advertised specs, 450mAh HV LiPO allows up to 4 minutes of play time.
Emax Tiny BabyHawk features & Specs
- Tiny Whoop style design;
- F4 flight controller (MATEKF411 firmware);
- 08025 15000KV brushless motors (8×2.5mm) with 4-leaf 40mm propellers;
- 4-in-1 3A ESC;
- 600TVL FPV camera;
- 5.8G real-time image transmission;
- FrSky D8 mode radio receiver;
- Micro USB firmware port;
- Speeds up to 56kph;
- Compatible with 1s LIPO batteries (3.8V/450mA suggested).
Soon as we find more details about the Emax TinyHawk, I will update this article.
Last update on 11/7/2018