Back in October 2018, EMAX introduced the first generation of Tinyhawk with unique inverted motor design. While it may not have the power of a full-size racing quad, it became instantly the favorite FPV drone of many RC pilots. The newly announced Tinyhawk II comes with upgraded hardware – more powerful motors, much better camera, improved video transmission, and enhanced durability.
According to EMAX, thanks to the new 16000KV motors you will get about 7% more power. The faster spinning Avan Turtlemode 4-blade propellers give you an edge against the competition.
As for FPV rig, the EMAX Tinyhawk II comes with a high-quality RunCam Nano 2 FPV camera and up to 200mW, 5.8G video transmitter. On top of that, it comes with an adjustable camera mount which allows tilting the camera easily according to your preferred angle of flight.
Emax packs the TinyHawk 2 with two LIPO batteries, 1s/450mAh and 2s/300mAh. By default, the drone comes with a JST-PH2.0 battery plug. For night flights, it comes with a throttle response LED system.
EMAX Tinyhawk II features & specs
- TinyWhoop alike design with inverted motors;
- 75mm wheelbase;
- Cool throttle response LED system;
- F4 flight controller with MATEKF411RX firmware;
- 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S ESC;
- 0802 type 16000KV brush-less motors;
- RunCam Nano 2 1/3″ 700TVL CMOS camera;
- 5.8G/37CH FPV transmitter with 25/100/200mw VTX power;
- JST-PH2.0 battery plug (1-2s LIPO compatible).
EMAX Tinyhawk 2 design details