EMAX just released their 3d generation Tinyhawk, a micro-size brushless FPV drone suitable for indoor practice. The EMAX Tinyhawk III is sold as a bare unit or in an FPV combo kit. Due to its small size (76mm wheelbase) and powerful brushless motors is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights.
The Tinyhawk 3 is intended to be easily repairable. All the electronics are easily accessible by removing the protective canopy. The TH0802 II motors feature improved plugs for the ability to quickly swap out motors between rounds at a racing event.
Emax packs the Tinyhawk III drone in combo with their new Transporter 2 FPV goggles that can be easily turned into a tripod-mounted 4.3″ FPV monitor. Its onboard DVR accepts up to 32GB micro SD cards and can record the journey of your flights in VGA/D1/HD formats.
Price and availability
Starting with November 19, the EMAX Tinyhawk III RTF kit can be ordered for US$358.99 from Banggood. If you already own a FrSky compatible remote controller and FPV goggles you can also opt only for the drone for $202.99.
EMAX Tinyhawk 3 features, specs, and main parts
- 76mm size frame with 360° blade guard and plastic canopy;
- Redesigned motors and 75mm props in order to increase durability and improve flight time;
- New Transporter 2 FPV goggles built-in DVR and detachable screen can be connected to the controller as an external monitor;
- Multiple flight modes;
- F4 flight controller with integrated 4in1 5A ESC and Tiny Receiver（SPI/Frsky_D8;
- TH0802 II 15000KV motors with Avan TH Turtlemode-3 propellers;
- Run Cam Nano 4 FPV Camera;
- 5.8GHz 37CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25/100/200mW).
EMAX Tinyhawk III RTF FPV kit content
- Tinyhawk 3 drone;
- EMAX E8 remote controller;
- EMAX Transporter 2 (2in1 FPV goggles and FPV monitor);
- 1s HV 450mAh flight battery
- 2CH USB battery charger;
- Set of spare propellers;
- Hex wrench, screwdriver, and spare screws;
- USB cable;