The recently announced Emax TinyhawkS claims to be the perfect indoor FPV drone. In addition to its small size, it features large Whoop alike blade protectors. The newly engineered H0802 type 15500KV brushless motors are installed upside-down which grants a quite unique look for this mini racer.
According to the first rumors, the uni-body frame has 75mm motor-to-motor distance and maximum size of 125mm. All electronic parts are well protected by the canopy. The Emax Tinyhawk S quadcopter is compatible with 1s as well as with 2s LIPO batteries.
Emax Tinyhawk S features & specs
- 75mm size uni-body frame with built-in blade protectors and canopy;
- Inverted motor design;
- MATEKF411 F4 Flight Controller;
- H0802 15500KV brushless motors;
- Avan TH Tinyhawk 4-blade propellers;
- EMAX Tiny RX radio receiver (Compatible with Frsky D8 / D16);
- 5.8G/37CH 25mW FPV video transmitter;
- 600TVL CMOS FPV Camera;
- 1-2S LIPO compatible.
As you can see in the image bellow, Emax packs with this micro FPV drone two 1s/450mAh flight batteries, one set of spare propellers and a 3-way battery charger.