Like most of the actual mid-range racing drones, the EVERWING CYCLONE 110 comes without transmitter, battery and charger. But at least there is an option to order it together with a FrSky radio receiver.
As propulsion system, EverWing opted for 7200 KV motors and 4-leaf propellers. Theoretically, a propeller with more blades will perform slightly better as distributes its power and thrust more evenly.
In front of the Cyclone 110 drone is located a 600TVL camera with 1/3″ HAD II CCD image sensor. The FPV camera is paired with a 5.8G-48CH video transmitter.
EVERWING CYCLONE 110 features and specs
- 110 mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- Tower design (FC, ESC, VTX);
- Omnibus F3 flight controller;
- 12A 4-in-1 BLHeli ESC
- Strong 1205 7000KV brush-less motors;
- 4-leaf propellers;
- 600TVL camera with 1/3″ HAD II CCD sensor;
- 5.8G, 48CH VTX;
- Status LED bar with buzzer;
- Low voltage alarm.