The EWRF e7082VM is a very compact and lightweight AIO camera suitable for small FPV drones. The camera can be powered with 1S LIPO batteries (DC 3~5.2 V).
Thanks to the VTX telemetry, you can adjust channels as well as transmission power remotely trough your transmitter. According to your needs, you can toggle the broadcast between 25, 100 and 200mW.
Weighting only 4.4 grams, it can be installed in almost any Tiny Whoop style drone.
EWRF e7082VM features & specs
- All in one design (Camera, VTX and Antenna);
- 5.8G/48CH video transmitter with adjustable power (25mW/100mW/200mW/OFF-Pit mode);
- 700VTL camera with 120° field of view;
- Channel changes through S.BUS (VTX Telemetry);
- One control button;
- Compatible with 1s LIPO batteries (DC 3~5.2 V input voltage).
- Lightweight (only 4.4 grams);
- Compact size (18.03 x 16.83 x 16.55 mm).
EWRF e7082VM settings
- Press and hold the button until the red LED flashes 1 time, which means the item of channel selecting, then press the button to select the channels (blue LED flashing times corresponds to the channel 1-8);
- Press and hold the button again, the red LED will flash 2 times which means the item of band selecting, then press the button to select the band (blue LED flashing times corresponds to the band A-F);
- Press and hold the button again, the red LED will flash 3 times which means the item of power level selecting, then press the button to select the power (blue LED flashing times corresponds to the power level);
- Finally, press and hold the button to save the settings.
In order to enable/disable pit mode, you need to press twice the control button.