FEILUN FX127 Chaser FPV with CC3D flight controller
Frankly, I never heard before about “FEILUN” drone manufacturer but I’m glad to have come recently across their FX127 Chaser racing quadcopter. Like many other new racers, this FEILUN FX127 is also based on the popular CC3D flight controller.
In the front part of the aircraft there is an 800TVL camera which is pretty well protected by the removable canopy. The camera’s live video feed can be displayed on the included 5.8GHz FPV screen.
Unfortunately, the flight autonomy of the FX127 quad is disappointingly short, only 5-6 minutes. I’m curious if the battery compartment is sufficiently large to accept a battery with higher capacity in order to achieve a longer flight time.
Offering an all-in-one concept (aircraft, remote controller and FPV system) the FEILUN FX127 has a very attractive price, being advertised for about $280.
FEILUN FX127 features and specs
- All-in-one racing quadcopter;
- Carbon fiber airframe;
- Removable canopy;
- CC3D flight controller;
- Powerful 2204 2300kv brushless motors;
- Max flight speed: up to of 70km / h (theoretically);
- 5.8GHz real time image transmission;
- 800TVL HD camera;
- OSD (telemetry);
- Built-in buzzer, the quadcopter will make an alarm sound automatically in case of a crash or loss signal;
- Modular design;
- Up to 500 meters control range;
- About 5-6 flight autonomy.
Bellow you can watch a short test flight video with the FX127 racer quad.
FEILUN FX127 package includes:
- Airframe with motors, ESCs, FC, 800TVL camera, RX and video TX;
- 2.4GHz remote controller;
- 5″ FPV display;
- Rubber duck antenna;
- Screen holder;
- 11.1V 1600mA 30C Li-Po battery;
- Battery charger;
- USB cable;
- 1 set of propellers (5040);
- FEILUN FX127 user manual.