Adopting 360 degrees cage type blade protectors, the FLYHAL F111 mini drone is suitable for indoor practice. Kids will love the triple-control mode. They can control this drone by ty remote controller, gesture controller, or via the gravity-sensor watch. Its frontal infrared obstacle avoidance sensors will block them from bumping into objects or surrounding people.
The FLYHAL F111 Mini Drone is packed with two flight batteries. According to the advertised specs, each battery allows about 7 minutes of playtime. There are also two USB charging cables included, one for the batteries and one for the watch controller. The only 30 meters control range could appear short, but taking into consideration that this mini drone was designed for indoor flying is more than enough.
Thanks to the headless flight mode and built-in barometric air-pressure sensor, the FLYHAL F111 is super-stable and easy to control even by total newbie players.
FLYHAL F111 Mini Drone features and specs
- Super-safe caged propeller protectors;
- Included stickers allow to customize the design of the drone;
- Triple control mode (transmitter, gesture, and gravity control);
- Frontal infrared obstacle avoidance;
- Headless flight mode (IOC);
- Up to 14 minutes of flight time (7minutes per battery);
- About 30 meters of control range.
Included accessories with the FLYHAL F111 Mini Drone
- Remote controller;
- Watch type gravity controller;
- 2 pieces of 3.7V 400mah Lipo Batteries;
- USB charging cables (drone and watch);
- Pack of stickers;
- Set of spare propellers and screwdriver;
- Drone user manual.