The new Firefly 1S Nano Baby is the manufacturer’s lightest and smallest brushless FPV drone. It is built around a 5in1 flight controller with an integrated 250mW 5.8GHz VTX, 5A ESC, and SPI FrSky radio receiver. The GOKU Versatile F4 FC has 3 UART ports, 2XWS2812 LEDs and a mounting pattern of 25x25mm.
Its tiny ROBO 0802.4 16500KV brushless motors are equipped with Gemfan 40mm propellers. According to the advertised specs with a 450mAh battery, you can have almost 9 minutes of flight time. In terms of flight performance, this little mosquito is suitable for freestyle and cruising flights as well.
Flywoo Firefly 1S Nano Baby features and specs
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights;
- Quiet like a mosquito :)
- Robust Carbon fibre frame with no props in view;
- Super lightweight (only 20.4 grams);
- Versatile 5-IN-1 GOKU F4 flight controller w/250mw VTX and 5A ESC;
- ROBO 0802.4 16500KV brushless motors with Gemfan 40mm propellers;
- Flywoo 1S Nano Camera;
- Multiple radio options (SPI FrSky, ELRS 2.4Ghz, or TBS CRSF);
- Long flight time (Up to 8 minutes and 45 seconds with Flywoo 1S 450mah).
Price and availability
The Flywoo Firefly 1S Nano Baby can be pre-ordered from MakerFire with a starting price of $109.99 for SPI Frsky version. The ELRS version will cost you extra 15 bucks. A set of four GNB 450mAh 1S HV 3.8V batteries can be purchased for $22.79.