In addition to the cool design, the Flywoo Vampire2 FPV racing drone comes with top-notch hardware. It features a versatile GOKU F405 flight controller with Bluetooth configuration module and onboard DJI Air Unit.
Flywoo offers its Vampire 2 HD drone in 2 power versions (4S and 6S) and 3 package options (BNF-DJI, BNF-with DJI Goggles, and TBS Crossfire). All variants are available in gold or titanium colors.
The robust 210mm size carbon fiber frame is reinforced with 3D printed plastic parts (arm, camera, antenna, and FC protectors). In order to make the flights more spectacular for the audience, it has cool RGB led lights.
Flywoo Vampire 2 HD highlights
- 210mm size 3K carbon fiber frame (5mm thick arms);
- True X-shape design;
- Camera and arm edge protectors;
- Cool RGB led lights;
- Pre-tuned with smooth racing settings;
- Flywoo GOKU F405 flight controller (integrated Bluetooth configuration module);
- 50A BLHELI_32 ESC Stack;
- Flywoo NIN Plus 2306.5-2450KV (4s) or NIN 2306.5-1750KV (6s) motors;
- Gemfan 51466 propellers;
- On-board DJI Air Unit;
- Two-color options (Gold & Titanium);
- Optional Versions: BNF-DJI (Built-in DJI Receiver), BNF-DJI with Goggles (Built-in DJI Receiver & include DJI FPV Goggles) or TBS Cross Receiver ( Built-in DJI Receiver & TBS Cross Receiver);
- 4S and 6S power versions.
Flywoo Vampire2 drone details