Following the tremendous success of the Foxwhoop25, aka Unbreakable FPV drone, Foxeer announced a bigger version named Foxwhoop35, capable of carrying a full-size GoPro. The two CineWhoop frames have identical designs – one is made for 2.5″ props and the other for 3.5″ ones.
The Foxeer Foxwhoop35 frame kit has three main parts: top plate, bottom plate, and 360° Whoop prop guard, with a lifetime warranty. The frame has a wheelbase of 142mm and a size of 199x199mm. It has a 12mm motor and 20×20/25.5×25.5 flight controller mounting pattern. It can be equipped with both popular digital VTXs (Vista and HDZero). It comes in the box with 14x14mm and 19x19mm camera mounts. Additionally, Foxeer includes two types of action camera mounts.
Foxwhoop 35 drone: Recommended parts
- Flight controller: Foxeer 45A Reaper F745 AIO V3
- Motors: Datura 2105.5 2650/3650KV
- Props: Dalprop New Cyclone T3528
- Camera: Toothless nano/ Apollo/ Digisight
- VTx: Foxeer Reaper Nano analog/ Vista/ HDZero optional
- Antenna: Lollipop 4+ Teal (RHCP/LHCP)
- Recommended Battery 4/6S 1300~1500mAh