While I’m stuck on the ground with my TinyLeader drone due to ESC failure, FullySpeed released a new FPV drone called ToothPick. In a nutshell, this new model is a larger, but ductless TL. It features brushess motors and similar yellow protective canopy. While the TL has 4-leaf propellers, the TP has 2-leaf ones.
According to your existing transmitter you can opt to purchase the FullSpeed Toothpick drone in bundle with FlySky, FrSky or DSMX radio receiver. Thanks to the versatile F4 flight controller, you can configure it with multiple flight modes (Acro, Angle and Horizon).
All the electronic parts are 2-3S LIPO compatible. For higher speed you should use a 3S/300mAh battery pack.
FullSpeed Toothpick quadcopter features & specs
- Silk, lightweight carbon fiber frame (only 41.5 grams, without battery);
- All-in-one F411 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD;
- 12A BLheli_S 4in1 ESC;
- 1103 11000KV brushless motors;
- 65mm, 2-leaf propellers;
- FSD TX600 5.8G/48CH video transmitter (25/100/200/400/600mW power);
- Caddx Micro F2 1200TVL FPV camera;
- 2-3s LIPO compatible (XT30 battery plug);
- Optional DSMX, FlySky or FrSky radio receiver.
FullSpeed Toothpick test flight
video credit to Lewis Lee FPV