Built from eye-catching purple carbon fiber, the FuriBee Nebula 230 is not just beautiful but also very durable.
Although FuriBee is a relatively new drone brand, they announced only this year at least eight brush-less quad-copters and couple of other brushed toy drones.
Based on the versatile Omnibus F4 flight controller, the FuriBee Nebula 230 drone features multiple flight modes. While self-level modes (Angle and Horizon) are convenient for beginner and intermediate pilots, Rate mode is suitable for skilled pilots. Acro mode is great for acrobatics such as flips and rolls.
FuriBee Nebula 230 features and specs
- 230 mm sized ultralight carbon fiber frame;
- Omnibus F4 flight controller with OSD;
- Multiple flight modes;
- Powerful 2205 2600KV brush-less motors;
- 25A BLHeli – S 25A ESCs;
- 700TVL camera with CMOS image sensor and 2.8 mm lens;
- 5.8G 40CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (0, 25 mW and 300 mW);
- Suitable for 4s Li-Po batteries.
Unfortunately we do not have yet clear information about the content of the package. We know for sure that you can opt for FrSky receiver and you need to bring your own flight battery and transmitter.