The FUS X111 is probably the first CineWhoop sold under $100. By default, it comes with Runcam Nano2 FPV camera and 200mW 5.8G analog VTX. In case you prefer DJI’s HD digital video transmission, it can be also equipped with the Caddx Nebula Nano Vista kit.
As its name says, it is built on a 111mm size frame with large Whoop style blade protectors. The 1104 5400KV motors are paired with 2.5″ 3-leaf propellers.
Like similar CineWhoops, the FUS X111 also features AIO F411 flight controller with integrated ESC. All electronic parts are 3s rated. According to the advertised specs, with a 3S/450mAh battery pack, you can have up to 8 minutes of flight time.
Price and availability
The FUS X111 will available for orders at Banngood for only $89.99 + shipping fee. At the checkout, you can opt between 5 colors (green, blue, yellow, red, and white). Sold as PNP package, you will need to additionally purchase radio receiver, transmitter, battery, and charger. For FPV flights you will also need and FPV display (monitor or goggles).
FUS X111 drone features and specs
- CineWhoop style design with 111mm wheelbase and 2.5″ propellers;
- F411 AIO flight controller with integrated 12A ESC;
- 1104 5400KV brushless motors;
- Runcam Nano2 FPV camera;
- 5.8G VTX with 200mW broadcast power;
- DJI VISTA VTX compatible;
- 3s LIPO compatible (450-650mAh suggested);
- Rear status LED bar;
- 5 color options (white, green, yellow, red, and blue).