While most of the FPV drones are sold as PNP or BNF, the GARTT Scorpion AFRC QR210 comes in complete ready to fly (RTF) package. In addition to the fully assembled drone, the box includes flight battery and transmitter. You have two color options: red & purple.
At the end of each arm there is a powerful AFRC BM-2350KV brushless motor with 5045 3-leaf propeller. The motors are matched with 30A BLHeli ESCs.
In order to ensure great image quality, the GARTT Scorpion QR210 quadcopter is equipped with a Runcam Swift FPV camera.
GARTT Scorpion AFRC QR210 features & specs
- Complete ready to fly FPV racing drone;
- 210mm carbon fiber frame;
- SP Racing F3 flight controller;
- Multiple flight modes;
- BM-2305 2350KV brushless motors;
- 30A BLHeli-32 ESC;
- Runcam Swift FPV camera;
- 5.8G wireless video transmission;
- FlySky radio receiver;
- Status LED lights;
- Two color options: Red & Purple.
What’s in the GARTT Scorpion QR210 box?
- QR210 Frame kit;
- F3 flight controller integrated OSD;
- 2 pairs of 5045 3-blade propellers;
- 4 pieces of 2305-2350KV motors;
- 4 pieces of 30A BLHeli-32 ESC;
- 6Bit tail-light with buzzer;
- Flysky I6S Transmitter (contains the receiver);
- 3s/1300mAh 25C Li-Po battery;
- Battery magic strap;
- Battery anti-skid pad.