The new GEELANG Lightning 120X drone comes with a cool scorpion alike design. As its name says, it’s build on a 120mm size frame. During crashes the Runcam NANO 2 camera is well protected by a 3D protective canopy (black and red are included in the box). The real-time image transmission is achieved by using a 5.8G VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25-200mW).
According to your existing remote controller you can opt for 5 types of external radio receivers (AC900, FlySky, Spektrum DSMX/DSM2, FrSky XM+ or TBS crossfire Nano RX ). There is also PNP option, without included radio receiver. It’s versatile AIO F4 flight controller comes with integrated BetaFlight OSD and 12A electronic speed controller (ESC).
GEELANG Lightning 120X features and specs
- 120mm carbon fiber frame with 3D printed protective canopy;
- F4 Flight Controller with built-in BetaFlight OSD and 12A ESC;
- GL1204 5000KV 3-4S motors with 2-leaf 3 inch propellers;
- 5.8G/40CH with 25-200mW broadcast power;
- Runcam NANO 2 700TVL Camera;
- 2-4S LIPO compatible (3S 450mAh suggested);
- Optional AC900, FlySky, Spektrum DSMX/DSM2, FrSky XM+ or TBS crossfire Nano RX radio receiver.
Main parts details
Flight controller specs
- MATEKF411 edition;
- 2-4S LIPO conpatible
- Built-in BetaFlight OSD (SPI Control);
- STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH) MCU;
- MPU-6000 (SPI connection) sensor;
- Built-in 5V 2A BEC, voltage detection and current meter (max 70A);
- Integrated 12A BL_S 4in1 ESC (G_H_30_REV16_7.HEX firmware);
- Size of 21 x 21mm.
- Configuration: 9N12P;
- Stator Diamter: 12mm and Stator Length: 4mm;
- Dimensions: 16.0 x 15.8mm (Dia.*Len)
- Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm;
- No.of Cells (Lipo): 3-4S
- Weight: 5.8g.
- 1/3 COMS image sensor;
- 700TVL horizontal resolution;
- TV system: PAL 4:3 non-changeable;
- Power Input: DC 5-12V;
- FOV: F2.1;
- Weight: 3.2 grams.