GEPRC’s latest CineWhoop style 2.5-inch FPV drone has 3 versions. While the basic edition of GEPRC CineLog 25 comes with an analog FPV system (5.8G 600mW VTX + Caddx EOS2 camera), the ‘Micro HD’ version with digital FPV (Caddx Vista digital VTX and Nebula Micro camera). The ‘Pro’ edition is the flagship model of the CineLog 25 series and it comes equipped with Caddx Vista VTX and Nebula Pro camera.
The CineLog series adopts a brand-new stunning pusher frame design. Thanks to the ultra-light carbon plate efficiency is increased by 15%.
All versions are equipped with the same GEP-20A-F4 AIO flight controller and GR1204 3750KV motors. The GEPRC CineLog 25 uses the latest generation 5-leaf propellers from GEMFAN. It can be powered by 4S batteries. For best performance, the manufacturer suggests using a 450-750mAh LIPO pack.
The CineLog 25 HD and HD Pro are natively compatible with DJI FPV transmitters. In case you are planning to use it with another kind of controller you can opt for a pre-installed FrSky R-XSR or TB CrossFire Nano RX radio receiver.
GEPRC CineLog 25 series features and specs
- 109mm size carbon fiber frame with Whoop ducts and EVA foam padding;
- Compatible with SMO 4K, Naked GoPro 6, and GoPro8 Lite;
- GEP-20A-F4 AIO flight controller;
- BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip;
- GR1204 3750KV brushless motors with GEMFAN D63-5 propellers;
- Analog (5.8G 600mW VTX + Caddx EOS2) and Digital (Caddx Vista + Nebula Micro/Pro) versions;
- Included secondary camera mount with 3, 4, or 5 damping rings;
- Optional FrSky R-XSR or TB CrossFire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible (450-750mAh recommended);
- About 5.5 minutes flight time.
In addition to the onboard FPV camera, the CineLog 25 drone can carry an ultra-light UHD camera like the SMO 4K or the Naked GoPro. For this purpose, GepRC includes a camera mount with five damping rings.