The GEPRC Crown is a CineWhoop style 3″ FPV drone available with analog and digital video transmission systems. While the analog edition is equipped with a Caddx Ratel V2 camera and 600mW VTX, the HD digital version with Caddx Nebula PRO and Vista VTX. Both variants have 4S and 6S power options.
The 156mm carbon fiber frame is equipped with CNC aluminum alloy camera mount and EVA duct blade guards for enhanced durability. The 1408 3500KV\2500KV motors are matched with 3″ propellers. Its versatile GEP-F722-HD flight stack features a built-in BetaFlight OSD and USB Type-C configuration port.
The advertised flight time of GEPRC Crown drone with a GoPro camera on the top is around 6-7 minutes and without up to 10 minutes.
GEPRC Crown features and specs
- CineWhoop style design with EVA duct blade guards;
- 156mm carbon fiber frame;
- CNC aluminum alloy camera mount;
- SPAN F722 HD flight controller with BetaFlight OSD AT7456E chip;
- BLHeli-S DSHOT 600 45A ESC;
- 1408 3500KV (4S) or 1408 2500KV (6S) motors;
- 3-inch 3-leaf propellers (green on Analog and black on Digital);
- Analog FPV:
- Caddx Ratel V2 camera;
- 5.8G 25~600mW VTX.
- Digital HD FPV:
- Caddx Nebula PRO camera;
- Caddx Vista VTX.
- Optional FrSky R-XSR or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 4S (1300~1550mA) and 6S (1050~1100mAh) power versions.
Included accessories with GEPRC Crown drone
- 4 pairs of 3045*3 propellers;
- 2 battery pads;
- 2 battery straps;
- 2 antenna bushing;
- USB Type-C adapter;
- L shaped screwdriver and wrench;
- Camera adjustment board (analog edition).