GEPRC’s new starship series MOZ7 will be officially launched in July 2023. The GepRC MOZ7 comes with three FPV options, including HD digital and Analog transmission systems. Continuing the design concept of traditional models while adding personalized protection side plates. Strengthen the details of various mechanical textures, making the drone more nautical and industrial.
MOZ7 frame has a wheelbase of 320mm and supports a maximum of 30.5mm×30.5mm stack installation, and is compatible with various VTX and customized cooling systems. Innovative camera fixing method, the left and right alternate camera aluminum parts installation position can realize the switching between 19mm and 20mm size. The fixed print of the camera is reinforced with a carbon plate to make the installation force more uniform and avoid warping and deformation.
Use the SPAN F722-BT-HD V2 stack, and support Bluetooth wireless parameter adjustment. The 2809 motors with HQ7.5*3.7*3 propellers are powerful. At the same time, it is equipped with GEP-M10-DQ GPS to protect long-distance flight. The front receiver antenna prevents the fuselage from blocking the receiver signal due to a U-turn in the air.
Using the GEP-VTC6-6000mAh LI-ION battery pack, you can expect up to 30 minutes of flight time, and with a GoPro 10 on top, about 20 minutes. Choose the DJI O3 Air Unit version for in-camera recording that supports up to 4K@120FPS to meet your daily shooting needs.
GepRC MOZ7: Key features
- Three FPV system options (4K digital, HD digital, and 5.8G analog);
- With an H-shaped frame design, smooth flight experience, and stable attitude, suitable for long-range flight.
- The camera uses a strong and sturdy CNC aluminum alloy side plate, compatible with 19mm and 20mm camera mounts.
- The flight controller has built-in Bluetooth, a mobile phone wireless connection, and convenient and fast parameter adjustment.
- Personalized protective side plates effectively protect the safe operation of internal electronic equipment and improve flight reliability, the maximum support for 30.5×30.5mm stack and 30mm*30mm video transmission (outer size) installation.
- Compatible motor hole position, support 16mm×16mm and 19mm×19mm motor installation.
- Adopt a built-in anti-sparking filter, and reduce the ignition sound when powering on. Extend the life of electrical equipment.
- Added VTX cooling fins to ensure stable operation during flight.
- Equipped with a GEP-VTC6-6000mAh battery, the flight time is 30 minutes, and with gopro10, the flight time is 20 minutes.
- Mounted with a full range of GoPro cameras, Insta360 GO3, and Caddx Peanut cameras, the shooting effect is stable and clear.
Technical parameters and main hardware
|Weight||DJI O3 version 700.5g
Link Wasp version 638.5g
Analog version 675.5g
|Carbon fiber frame thickness||Wheelbase: 320mm
Top plate: 3.0mm
Bottom plate: 3.0mm
Arm plate: 6.0mm
Splint plate: 3.0mm
Camera mount: 2.0mm
|Flight controller||SPAN F722-HD-BT V2|
|Propulsion system||Motors: 2809-1280KV (6s version)
|FPV system||O3 Air Unit / Runcam Link Wasp / GEPRC RAD 5.8G&1.6W|
|Optional radio receiver||TBS NanoRX, ELRS 2.4G, or ELRS 915M|
|Recommended battery||VTC6 6S 6000mAh / LiPo 6s 3300mAh|