Like most professional-grade FPV drones, the GEPRC ROCKET Plus also comes with on-board DJI FPV Air Unit. There is also a cheaper version with Caddx Vista HD called ROCKET Lite. Both digital video transmission systems use the same type of DJI camera with a 1/3.2” CMOS image sensor.
Thanks to its TinyWhoop alike blade protectors, the GEPRC ROCKET can be used for indoor as well as for outdoor flights. At the end of each arm, there is a 5000KV brushless motor with a 2-inch propeller.
GEPRC ROCKET features & specs
- TinyWhoop alike design with ducted blade protectors;
- 112 mm carbon fiber frame;
- Total weight without battery: ~150 grams;
- “Plus” edition with on-board DJI FPV Air Unit;
- “Lite” version with Caddx Vista HD VTX;
- GEP-20A-F4 AIO flight controller stack (F411 FC & 20A BLhelis ESC);
- GR1204 5000KV brushless motors with 2″ propellers (4-leaf);
- 4S LIPO compatible (650-850mAh recommended).
Needed to be completed with
The DJI BNF package, besides flight battery (4S LIPO pack), requires “only” DJI FPV transmitter and DJI FPV goggles. In case you want to use a Taranis Q X7 remote controller, you have an option for a pre-installed FlySky FS-ABS V2 radio receiver.